Increase Productivity with On-Site Fleet Fueling
Not every jobsite or facility can accommodate the on-site fuel tanks needed for multiple pieces of equipment or multiple fuels. That’s where Chapp Oil Fleet Fueling services come in.
With our wet hosing/fleet fueling services, Chapp Oil brings the fuel to your vehicles. Our tanker comes to your location and fuels your vehicles with diesel or gasoline. When your work is completed for the day, ours is just starting. We fuel your vehicles – construction equipment, trucks, buses, automobiles and more – directly from our trucks to their tanks.
Now, your drivers can drive, and not spend time on the clock and at the gas station. Metered trucks and our detailed reporting and customer platform streamline the paperwork: fueling data, issues reports, scheduling and billing is all provided digitally.
Fleet fueling may be right for your company if you want to:
- Eliminate on-site fuel storage tanks and associated environmental liability
- Eliminate tank monitoring and maintenance costs
- Be assured of on-time fueling services, 7 days a week
- Reduce employee labor expenses
- Increase production profit per employee hour
- Receive meter-recorded deliveries of all fuel pumped to each tank
- Access and download fuel management reports as needed
Contact Chapp Oil today to discuss your fleet fueling/wet hosing on-site fueling requirements and let us start developing your custom schedule and pricing.